The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cal'sa The Dragon of Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Cal'sa The Dragon of Death Empty
PostSubject: Cal'sa The Dragon of Death   Cal'sa The Dragon of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Cal'sa

Appearance: When in dragon form he is a massive pure black dragon with pure yellow eyes in human form he stands 8' tall and weighs 300 pounds of solid muscle with long white hair that goes to his lower back all he wears in human form is a pair of black medieval pants

Species: Cal'sa is The Dragon of Death (basically he is death itself) and vampire

Likes: good conversation and things that will entertain him

Dislikes: people who piss him off

Overall Purpose: he is death he collects souls and ferries them where they need to go or eats them

Background: Cal'sa is one of the first dragons that ever were and helped create all magic and magical life he lives in his own realm and sometimes brings people there to live out their after life there. When he gets bored of his realm he comes to this one to find people to entertain him and keep him company.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Cal'sa The Dragon of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cal'sa The Dragon of Death   Cal'sa The Dragon of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:40 am

approved Razz
Back to top Go down

Cal'sa The Dragon of Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Important role play information :: Characters sheets-
Jump to: