The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheet: Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster
Admin
Monster

Character Sheet: Monster Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet: Monster   Character Sheet: Monster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Name: Monster

Appearance: Waist length Blood Red Hair , Eyes that change with her mood but most often seen as Bright Green, Fair skin for her severe dislike of sunlight, about 5"6' tall, seen wearing whatever she feels comfortable in that day normally a short skirt or jeans but always dark in color, she always has Ketsueki buringā, her katana, on her person. When very aggressive and unable to calm herself or feeling threatened her demon appearance shows; light blue skin large blue leathery wings and long beep blue hair her clothes normally stay on her after transforming but not always

Race: Mix of Demon, Vampire and Human

Likes: Calming sound of rushing water, Casting spells over an open flame, Causing mischief, the Taste of fresh blood laced with fear,Music of all walks of life, and the Darkness of the new moon.

Dislikes: Pure good, Angels, Sunlight on a cloudless day, Her own Past, Self-Righteous Assholes, and the constant longing for her true love

Overall Purpose: To find the one that is her equal in every way and is able to love her as she is

Background: Born of three conflicting natures this creature can never seem to control her blood lust. The dark arts have called to her from a young age tho not always did she know what she was doing. Learning of her linage she sought out her demon blood line only to find a katana passed thru the ages stained red from the souls it had slain. Somewhere near the katana she heard her name softly whispered, once in her grasp a whole new darker side to her heart was awaken. Searching the fires of hell and the never ending lands of the earth in search for the one heart who can truly understand her and loves her for who she is not what can be seen on the surface. Strongest on the new moon, she slays all who stand in her quest for true love and happiness.

Last edited by Monster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Monster   Character Sheet: Monster I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:00 am

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy yourself and have fun your character is approved.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Monster   Character Sheet: Monster I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

damn right it is Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet: Monster   Character Sheet: Monster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet: Monster
Page 1 of 1