The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throne room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:16 pm

-He sits on his throne bored waiting for the new flow of souls to come or for a visitor that is brave enough to travel in his land- I think it is time for me to go forth and find some entertainment since none is here.
Back to top Go down
Sorano_Chimaru
Admin
Sorano_Chimaru

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 am

Sorano sneaks into the throne room. "Tsssh whats to fancy about a throne room." She thought to herself. Not paying attention she trips on her own fox tail and crashes into a wall. "SOB! CHU TAIL OV DOOM! CHU BETRAY MEEEH!" She growled out gripping her tail.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 pm

-Looks over at the newcomer to his realm and watches as she trips and hits the wall and starts to giggle- Well good evening there little one how are you doing on this lovely night? -as he stands up is when you notice this throne room is bigger then it looks as he stands 3 stories tall and begins to walk over to the female-
Back to top Go down
Sorano_Chimaru
Admin
Sorano_Chimaru

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 am

Sorano panics and turns into a small white fox kit." where'd you come from!?!" She asked in a slight squeaky tone. Her big sapphire eyes looked up at the big creature blinking as she sniffed him.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am

-Looks down at the little fox and shrinks back down to only 8 foot tall human- you have no reason to be scared of me young one it is not your time yet tho you are entertaining tho
Back to top Go down
Sorano_Chimaru
Admin
Sorano_Chimaru

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

Sorano chuckles loudly." Scared? my time? Please I'm goddess of life. There is no such things as those with me." She said sniffing you more. " you smell of death." She added on.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:59 am

-he chuckles and looks down at you- I smell of death because I am Death my name is Cal'sa The Dragon of Death and everything meets me at least once.
Back to top Go down
Sorano_Chimaru
Admin
Sorano_Chimaru

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 am

"Hmm that explains why I've never seen you before." She said chewing on her own tail. "The names Sorano Chimaru but everyone calls me sor chi ." She said rolling around still chewing on her tail. she suddenly stopped and hacked a hair ball up on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 am

-looks down at the hair ball and kicks it back on to sor chi- so is this your true form or just one you like -as he says that he holds out his hand like holding a cup and a pure black onyx goblet appears in his hand and he takes a sip of the red liquid-
Back to top Go down
Sorano_Chimaru
Admin
Sorano_Chimaru

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 am

Sorano eats the hair balls and blinks." I don't really have a true form anymore. Its usually whatever my body decides to be." She said sniffed the air. "that stuff your drinking smells familiar..." She said staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:53 pm

-he smiles showing his fangs as he sets the goblet down on the ground so sor chi could look to see what was in it as he walked away half way to his throne and turned back around to her- This is my true form. -as he says that he starts to transform back into his true form. With in just a few moments a ten story tall twenty story long pure black dragon stands infront of her his pure yellow eyes looking straight at her- Ah that feels better. I cant take my full size in here I dont feel like having to rebuild this place.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 am

-wondering in slowly taking in the view of the large room, Monster notices two beings speaking to one another. She calmly walks to with and with a even tone speaks- Hello I was wondering if one of you might tell me whom owns this lovely palace of death and decay.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:38 am

-Looks over at the newcomer and lowers my massive dragon head down to her and looks at her- That would be I who created this place and controls it this is my realm I reside over the dead and and death for I am death itself but you may call me Cal'sa and who are you and why have you come to my home for you are not dead and it is far from your time to be?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:44 am

-She looks in awe at the massive dragon before her and speaks sweetly- I am known as Monster tho my birth name has been lost to me for years. I wonder the worlds in search of something that is rather hard to explain. My only friend and guide is this demon blade passed down through my family.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:13 am

Well good evening Monster so why do you think what you are searching for is here in my home? That is an interesting blade it is very shiny -I start to look at the sword more where it is shiny and me wants it to add to my collection I think in my head-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:39 am

-Shifting Ketsueki buringā slightly out of sight- I follow my heart and blade to find what I am searching for. I have followed them a great many places not knowing who or what I shall find. And as for my blade, it is all that is left of my demonic bloodline it is to be passed to my offspring one day and to theirs as well.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 am

-i watch Monster as you try to hide the sword from my sight- is that the only way to get that sword -i grin some as i lay down and curl up some around Monster as i relax- so you have demonic blood?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:58 am

It is not the only way to claim it but Ketsueki buringā will not respond to others touch. This Blade has a life of its own which is why in the hands of my family it is so dangerous. -Feeling the warmth of Cal'sa wrapping around Monster, she begins to relax slightly- Yes i have some demonic blood within me. Why would you ask?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 pm

I have always found half demons and demon blooded interesting. Do you know what kind of demon your blood hails from? -he perks with more interest as he wraps himself around Monster more slowly closing off any way to move away from him-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Sadly I do not know much about my blood lines only a few details about my parents. The dark blood which follows through my veins were not spoken of in the home I was raised in. -Catching Cal'sa movement in the corner of her eye, Monster tenses again readying herself if needed-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:33 pm

-he closes off any escape route from him and then relaxes- why are you so tense Monster? I see well that is to bad it would have been nice to know where your blood line came from oh well -he relaxes more and lays his head down looking at you as his massive wing closes the top of the circle off that he made around you with his body-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 pm

-Remaining tense- The only dark blood that I know of is the vampiric that i received from my father. Might I know why you feel the need to trap me?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

I am not really trapping you I am just relaxing and laying down i am just really massive so i have to lay this way so you can still see me if you feel trapped me sorry -thinking in his head i will have that shiney soon-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 am

-Remaining calm on the surface- The feeling is starting to arise. -Hearing a tiny voice coming from the sword upon her back, Monster's hair starts to fade from red to blue- So might I inquire as to where I have wondered other than into your home.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:14 am

You have wondered into my kingdom into the realm of the dead i rule here and live here but at the moment you are in my castle in my throne room. There are many different places in my realm that you can venture into is there any certain type of place you would like to go? -as he says that a full length mirror appears in front of you and starts showing all the different places in his realm- if there is any certain place you want to go just think of it and it will appear in the mirror then just step through the mirror and you will be teleported there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne room
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: