The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throne room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Monster
Admin
Monster

Throne room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

-Monster looks sideways at him as she began to side off Cal'sa to begin exploring the castle.- Shall we begin. -She smiles as she grabs one of the bear skins to wrap up in so she doesnt get a chill.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

-when she was off of him he shrinks down to a very small dragon where if she had a shirt and bra on he could sit in her cleavage easily. Once he shrunk down he was laying on her clothes but they disappeared and he looked up at her and smiled as he thought of something and she felt some clothes on her and something on her head.- yes we shall go tho mind if i have a ride? -as he looks straight at her chest-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

-Monster looks at the clothes she is now wearing seeing the dark purple dress and crimson outfit beneath it. She reaches up to feel wat is now on her head and feels furry little cat ears and notices a tail behind her.- I do not mind if you ride dear dragon. Where shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

-he walks over to her and waits for her to pick him up and place him in his spot- we can start anywhere you like just say a place and me will tell you where to go. Do you like the clothes me picked for you?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I really like it tho I am a little unsure of the heels and stockings. Im not use to wearing such things. -She picks him up and places him in his spot.- Any suggestions on where to start?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 pm

We can go anywhere all you have seen so far is the throne room there are many places in my castle. Just think of a place and i will tell you where to go. What is the first place that pops into your head? The stockings and heels go with the outfit and look really good on you. -as he says all this he settles into in between her breasts and has a big smile on his face as he lays his head down on top of them and hooks his tail around her right nipple-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:57 pm

-Monster lets out a small squeak as his tail wraps around her nipple.- The first place that comes to mind may not exactly be appropriate with what we both had wanted to do prior.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh and where is that hmmmm you wanting to see our bedroom -he blushes and tightens his tail around her hard nipple- umm.....umm....ummm it is but the stairs and to the left last door on the right.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 pm

-Monster giggles a little when he calls the bedroom theirs. she begins walking in the directions he said.- So where exactly is our bedroom dear dragon?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:19 pm

-he blushes more and buries his head in between her breasts- it is on the second floor turn left last door on the right -he says this in her mind as he hides his head-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Why are you hiding in there? -She strokes the little bit of his spine that shows as she head up the stairs.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

-he pulls his head up and looks up at her and it was very easy to tell he was blushing badly-
Back to top Go down
Sorano_Chimaru
Admin
Sorano_Chimaru

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:24 am

Sorano is curled up sleeping on the floor dreaming about asian men and killing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne room
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: