The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throne room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

Throne room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:41 am

Oh and what am i to you? -he takes his tail and makes her look at him in the eyes-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am

Something very important to me. -She looks into his eyes softly.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:58 am

Oh and why am i important to you?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 am

It is because you are different than most beings i have met and I feel safe is around you, which is very unusual. With you I truly believe i have ended part of my quest although i never thought it was possible. -She lays her head back on him and stays very still waiting for his reaction to what she has just said.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh and what part of your journey do you think is over? -he moves his head so he could look down at her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:57 pm

The part I speak of is finding happiness and one that cares for who I am not how I appear to the rest of universe. -As she speaks, Monster begins to blush slightly.- None know of this except for Ketsueki buringā and myself.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Ah I see and you think you have found that now?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:23 pm

I may have or at least I am hopeful I have.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:38 pm

And why do you think you have?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I am not completely for sure of this fact as I stated I am hopeful. I have never seen Ketsueki buringā so calm before nor has my heart raced so without being in battle of some kind. -Monster closes her eyes as she speaks, part of her wishing she could take back the words she has spoken yet the other part of her is greatly relieved to have what she feels be known to Cal'sa.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 pm

I understand. Before you only found happiness in battle but now you find happiness in something else where you dont need this sword -as he says that his tail wraps around the sword and picks it up and lifts it up to her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 pm

-She takes her sword as it is handed to her.- In a manner of speaking yes, tho only time will tell if this is the true happiness I have been searching for or just another false trail.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Well hopefully this is what you are searching for and not a false trail -he smiles at her and uses the tip of his tail to put some of her hair behind her ear-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 pm

-Feeling her hair move, Monster slowly opens her eyes to look at him.- Do you have any thoughts on the matter?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

You give your heart to whom you want to that is not up to me tho i will say this you do make me happy
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Is there nothing else that makes you happy in this plane of existence? What if perchance it was not up to me who was to get my heart? -She absent mindedly touches the necklace around her neck.- What if it was decided long before my birth whom was to have my heart? -Monster blinks a few times and looks at Cal'sa with a slightly curiousity.- Sorry my mind wondered off on me again.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 pm

My existence is a sad one so no nothing else has made me happy just you and why do you say what if it wasnt up to you who your heart went to?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:25 pm

I was once told that due to my linage my dreams are not always as they seem. Quite often they are memories from other lives or possible visions of what is to come. I have often dreamt or a male fleeing next to me from horde of being set out to destroy us and the union we had. I sometimes wonder if that male is the one I was always searching for.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Well that might be true but if you find the right guy you may not have to run from that horde they may end up running from you and him but your fate is what you make of it and what choices you make
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Perhaps that is true tho I am fairly sure that the specific dream I believe was a vision from a past. There are times that my dreams are so vivid that it makes me refuse to sleep although when I had fallen asleep earlier I do not recall dreaming at all.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 am

It seemed like earlier that you were very relaxed and comfy so that may be why you didnt dream
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:07 am

I was which is very unusual for me to be so relaxed around another being. It could have also been something blocking them. Either way I am rather grateful for the dreamless sleep. -She lays her head back down on him and nuzzles where it lays.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

-he looks at her- Me is glad that you are relaxed around me. Would like to go see more of my realm or would you like to stay here and explore my castle?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 pm

-She sits up and looks at him.- Would you be going with me if I was to explore the castle? And where pray tell have my clothes gone?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm

-he looks at her- Yes me will go with you if you explore my castle and me thinks me is laying on your clothes but you dont need them if you want to get up and explore i will put you in something. -He smiles at her-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne room
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: