The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Why are you blushing so much? -She smiles down at him as she speaks.- Is this the right door? -Monster slowly opens the door before Cal'sa could answer.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Me is blushing so much cause you said our bedroom after i did and yes this is the right door.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 pm

There is no need to blush unless you do not wish for this to be our bedroom. -She opens the door fully and sees a beautiful four-poster bed on the left wall.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Look at the door and you will see if i want this to be our bedroom -he looks at the bed- well that is different it is bigger now.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 pm

-She looks at the door and sees their names and blushes slightly.- Well I guess that answered that. What do you mean by it is bigger now? -Monster cant help smiling knowing that this was truly their room.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Where this is our room now as soon as you touched the door the room changed to suit both me and you and the bed was smaller it is bigger now so we both can fit in it and why are blushing for my Monster?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 am

-She smiled a little more as he called her his monster.- No reason my dear dragon. -Monster walks over to the bed taking in the dark colors of the room. She takes Cal'sa out of her cleavage and sets him on the bed.- I am rather curious what exactly does the outfit under the dress look like.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 pm

-He walks to the middle of the bed and increases his size some to about the size of a human and sits up and looks at her- If you want to see there is a full length mirror in the walk-in closet behind you. Also since this is our room now our full true names are on the head board of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

I could just remove the dress to see it. -She gives a sly grin as she starts to slide the straps of the dress off her shoulders.- Or would you rather me not remove the dress?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 am

If you remove the dress or not is up to you me dont care if you just remove it out here infront of me tho if you do you might get me stirred up again -he looks back at her with a sly grin as he sits up more and separates his front legs some so she has clear sight of his shaft as it starts to jump some just thinking of her taking the dress off-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 am

Well that is good to know. -She turns slightly so he can see more of her back as the dress continues to slowly fall off her body revealing the crimson and black lace lingerie outfit that was under the dress.- What fun would it be if I was to remove out of your sight dear dragon?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 am

Oh and what fun are you talking about my Monster? -he walks across the bed to the edge close to her- And if you were to take it off out of site you would know what it looked like before you showed me if you wanted to show me.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 am

Our kind of fun. -She grins more as the dress hits the floor and she is nothing but the crimson and black lace outfit, cat ears, and tail.- Mmmm that feels much better. -She twists to see how the tail looks against the fairly thin outfit she was now wearing.- What do you think my dear dragon?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:09 am

-he grins wide as he takes a pounce pose- me really like it it looks very sexy on you. me hasnt had kitty in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 am

-She looks down and notices a small skirt over a matching thong.- Is that so? And now I actually look like a kitty. -She strokes the tail slightly as he repositions himself on the bed. Monster then moves towards the bed watching Cal'sa to see what he tries to do next.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am

-his tail lowers to help balance him and his legs tense up getting set to pounce on her as a portal opens up over the bed and behind her- Yes you do look like a kitty now a very sexy kitty.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm

-She stops and looks at him trying to figure out what he is trying to do.- I wonder how it looks without the skirt. What are you thinking of doing my Cal'sa?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Me wonder to and me planning something you will find out soon what it is.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh I will? And how exactly do you plan on me finding this something out hmmm? -Monster starts to walk closer to him as she speaks.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:45 am

like this -as he says that he pounces towards her like he was going to tackle her into the portal behind her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 am

-She stops and begins to take a step back and lets a low but playful growl out.- This could be a lot more fun than I first thought. -Monster's hair begins to turn blue as she removes the heels so she can balance better on the floor.- Are you sure you want to play like this my dear Cal'sa?

Last edited by Monster on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 am

-he smiles wide as he jumps at her and goes through her and lands on the other side and wraps his tail around her hips-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:06 am

-She looks down at his tail around her waist then smiles back at him.- What are you planning on trying now, sweetie?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 am

-he looks back at her as he starts to sink into the floor slowly pulling her towards the portal that was behind her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 am

-She tries to remain balanced as he pulls her towards the portal.- And where might that lead us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bedroom
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: