The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster
Admin
Monster

The Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:25 am

-She smiles softly.- And what might my mate be hungering for? -Monster nuzzles him as she curls up closer and the little ones stirs slightly.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

I hunger for what I eat and also for some kitty -as he says the last part he winks at her- You have unlocked something that now wants to have alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm

-She tilts her head to the side slightly and gazes at him curiously.- And what is it you eat? -Then with a devilish grin says,- Hmmm would seem I've awoken a fun beast within my mate. -Monster licks her lower lips as she stares hungrily into his eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 pm

My normal food is that of souls and yes you have unlock a fun beast but you may end up being really sore and not able to move. -He slowly starts to get into a pounce position as he looks at her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 pm

So long as the little one is not too upset by our fun, I'd love to see how you might attempt to make me sore. -She smiles, showing a bit of fang as her eyes slowly turn colors.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 pm

-He looks at her and smiles as he pounces on her and his hand glows as he touches her belly for a sec stopping time in her womb- Now the young wont be bothered by the fun I have stopped time for it till we are done. -After he says that he grabs her wrists and pins them down to the bed as he makes chains appear and hook her down to the bed as she can feel his shaft get really hard and be pressed up against her- I aint going to stop till you are passed out or you to sore.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 pm

-Monster growls as she pulls on the chains.- And what exactly does my mate have in mind for this fun? -As she pulls the chains again her hair slowly fades to blue and her eyes glow softly in the low light.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Many things -He looks down at her and removes the rest of her cloths and then reaches for her ankles and had chains appear and hook her feet to the bed and spread her legs open as his tail and started to rub her kitty with it-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:57 am

-She moans as he rubs her.- This is hardly fair my beloved mate. -Monster pulls on the chains as her hair darkens. her eyes glow brighter and her fangs appear as she growls low in her thraot.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:00 am

Who ever said I was going to be fair this time. -He smiled at her and continued to use his tail on her kitty as he leaned over and licked her nipples-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:03 am

-Monster bites her lip as she moans slightly louder.- Absolutely no one did my love.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:51 pm

-He slowly put the tip of his tail slowly in her to tease her before pulling it back out and rubbing her clit. He raised up and looked down at her as he made the chains disappear-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:58 pm

-As soon as her hands are free she sinks her nails into his shoulders as he teases her.- Any reason for the short chaining my love?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:17 am

-He looked down at her and let a low growl out as she sinked her nails into his shoulders- To see what you would do my love -He teased he more as he made more chains appear out of the ceiling and hang down infront of her-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:32 am

-With her eyes shining a bright blue-green, Monster smiles wickedly at her mate.- And just what are you daring to plotting with those my dear? -Leaning up she bites into his neck and mummers softly- That is for chaining me before.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:03 pm

-He looks down at his mate as the chains start to move towards her going for her wrists as a bigger cuff comes out of the ceiling that looks like it is meant for her body as two other smaller cuffs appear at the end of the bed- They are meant to suspend you from the ceiling to swing and other fun things.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 pm

-She purrs softly as the chains move towards her.- What might be these other fun things? -Monster stretches her claws slightly against his shoulder blades as she nibbles his neck more fiercely.- As you attempt to chain me just mind my wings, we never known when they will appear again.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 am

The chains hook to her holding her arms out and legs out as the bigger cuff goes around her body and then they flip her over so she is in the air but in doggy position. "This is what these are for" He steps up on the bed and positions himself behind her and then lines himself up to her hole and pulls her back then releases her and lets her swing forward and then back onto him impaling her on his shaft before swinging back forward.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 am

-She wraps her hands in the chains as he swings her on him. Monster bites her lower lip hard enough to draw blood as he impales her.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 am

He goes at her like this for a bit making her cum twice before flipping her onto her back in the air and grabbing the cuff around her waist as he holds her to him as he thrusts into her holding her into place not letting her swing before lowering her back down to the bed with him still inside of her as he flips them over so she is on top of him and the chains move so she cant get off of top of him and her hands are tied behind her back as the chain around her waist lets go of her but then moves up and gets smaller and hooks around her neck lick a collar holding her upright so the only thin she can do is bounce on him and grind.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:21 am

Mmm that was quite fun my dear sweet dragon but now it is my turn to have some fun. -Monster smirks showing a hint of fang as she slowly moves her hips just barely raising herself along his cock and with each twist of her hips her pussy seems to tighten around his shaft. she slowly picks up some speed only to slow back down all the while grinding deliciously against him. Raising herself almost completely off of him only to slam back down repeating this a several times faster and faster Monster's wings begin to emerge the closer she gets to cumming while riding her mate.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:28 am

He lets out a growl moan and smiles at her and then sits up some as he sucks one of her nipples into his mouth and rolls his tongue around it as one of his hands lightly runs up and down her spine as he lets go of her nipple and nibbles around her breast before biting her breast and sucking that spot to leave a mark. After he is satisfied with the mark he kisses lightly up to her neck and then lays back down.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:41 am

-Biting her lip, once again drawing blood from it, she moans slightly as she continues to ride her mate as she cums around his cock. Varying her speed only slightly as to continue her climax her wings continue to grow as her eyes glow a brighter blue green with flecks of gold.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:50 am

He grabs her waist and holds her still as he thrusts into her as he can feel his climax starting to well up inside of him. He thrusts into her faster then she was bouncing on him as he leans up and bites her other breast and sucks on it before thrusting as deep inot her as he could go as he pulls her down to him and holds her to him as he cums deep inside of her filling her full of his potent seed before letting go of her breast and relaxing some and laying back down on his back tho she can tell even tho he just cummed he is still rock hard inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:25 am

-Monster sags slightly against her restaints grinding very little to wring out the last of their combined climax. she .purrs softly against her own chest.- Is that all my mate had planned or is more to come? You know being like this makes it hard to nip and lick you my dear dragon. -She sits upright and moves slightly as if to start riding her beloved Cal'sa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bedroom
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: