The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:21 pm

For the moment yes -as he says that the restraints on her disappear and she full sits on him with his cock still deep inside her- Is there anything that you would like to do now till i think of something else?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Only one thing comes to mind right now my dear dragon. -Now unbound she lays down on his chest and lets her wings relax and wrap around all of them as she purrs softly and nuzzles his chest and neck.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:30 pm

-He holds her close and smiles as he relaxes and enjoys cuddling-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:28 am

-As they lay together, the little one growing with her belly begins to move despite Cal'sa's manipulation of time within her womb. Monster smirks as the little one squirms with in her.- I guess this offspring is far too much like its parents, hmmm this shall prove to be an interesting adventure so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:40 am

He looks over at her "What do you mean by that" He sits up some and looks at her and her belly.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 am

I simply mean that our offspring refuses to be manipulated by anyone much like ourselves. Or do you not agree my beloved mate? -Monster smiles sweetly as she replies and gently lahs a hand upon her belly.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:32 am

"That is very true it will be like us in that since." He reaches over and lightly lays a hand on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 am

Monster intertwines their fingers over her belly as the little one squirms and then slowly relaxes. -Seems it likes when we hold it together more so than apart-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:45 am

"Yes it does" He smiles at her and relaxes and cuddles next to her and kisses her neck.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:51 am

She nuzzles him as he kisses her neck. -Mmmm do not start something you do not intend to finosh dear dragon.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 am

"Who says I have to finish it you could always take charge and finish it this time" He starts to nibble on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:59 am

Monster moans as he nibbles on her. With an evil glint in her eys she pushes Cal'sa over and started to gind against his shaft as she licked and nipped at his neck and collarbone. - Is this more what of you had in mind.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:05 am

"Yes my dear this is what I had in mind mmmmm" He lays on his back and enjoys her taking control and waits to see what she does.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:40 am

Monster applies a bit more pressure as she grinds his shaft then moves just slight enough to slowly take his thick shaft. -Are you sure dear dragon you want me to continue to torment you?- Monster bites deeper as she takes more of his cock into her.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:39 am

"Yes I want you to continue and you are not tormenting me" He lays there and smiles but when he feels her take him inside her he let's out a moan and takes his hands and goes for her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:59 am

She releases her bite when he begins to fondle her chest. Monster continues to take him in slow inch by inch until he is completely within her. Once she has taken him in she sits up and arches her back ever so slightly to tighten her grip on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 12:32 pm

He smiles and then growls as he feels her take him fully. He lightly plays with her nipples making them hard and very sensitive with his tongue as he runs his claws down her back and ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bedroom
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: