The Realm of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Realm of Oddities anything that you can imagine can and might happen in this place that has so many odd things. any and all are welcome to come joins us just watch your step never know when the ground will disappear.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

The Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:08 pm

It leads us somewhere fun -he says that with an evil grin on his face as he stands up on his back legs exposing himself to her as he walks up behind her and wraps his front legs around her and holds her close to him as they float up about six inches off the ground and then fall into the portal. They come out of the one that was above the bed and they fall on to the bed her on top of him and where she is laying on him and has little clothing on she can feel his shaft very well as it is pressed against her- This is where it went to my Monster. -he gives her cheek a light lick-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Mmm this is somewhere fun. -She rolls over and nuzzles him softly as she lays on him.- Tho with me laying on you we cant see how this all looks without the skirt. -She removes the cat ears to let her now blue hair fall forward onto her face and over his. Monster slowly slides off of him in order to remove the skirt as to not ruin it. While watching Cal'sa out of the corner of her eye she slowly slides the tight see-through skirt off her hips and down her legs.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:41 am

-He leans up some as he watches her take the skirt off gazing at her beauty mesmerized that such a beautiful and sexy creature as her really likes a being like him- You know you didnt have to take the skirt off or are you just trying to tease me more
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 am

Depends are you enjoying me removing the clothing? -Monster has a sly grin as she walks back to the bed. She pushes Cal'sa back down as she crawls back on top of him.- Or is this better?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 am

Me enjoy just being with you anything else is just a bonus but it does seem somebody else is having fun and her body is wanting something. -as he says that his tail comes up in between her legs and rubs her kitty a bit feeling how warm and wet she is-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:32 am

-She bites her lip as he moves his tail.- Don't start something you aren't planning on finishing my Cal'sa. -She moves the cat tail off to the side so it does not move as he moves his tail.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am

Who said me wouldnt finish what me starts me would have last time but you decided no on my mark. -he looks at her hair and notices it is blue- Why did your hair turn blue my love? -his tail continues to rub her but slides under the thong so it is against her bare kitty-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 am

You could call it an aggressive streak. I know i said no due to the fact that it isnt fair to being an little ones into this world until I have finished my quest. -She lets out a soft moan as he continues to rub her.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 am

Even if you bring hatchlings into this world before your quest is over me can still watch them and you wouldnt be gone all the time you could always come back to us in an instant but that is up to you -his tail continues to rub her as he leans up some and nibbles on her neck-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:38 am

Mmm that is kind of cruel my dear dragon. You are making it rather hard to stay to my convictions. -She bites her lip in hopes to stifle a moan as he continues to play with her.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 am

-He bites down on her neck- Would you like me to stop? -his tail continue to rub her going in between her lips and rubbing her clit-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 am

I did not say that. -She breathes out the words as she continues to fight the urge to moan.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:56 am

-He smiles and continues nibbling her neck as his tail slowly removes her thong and he places his claws on her hips as he starts to buck his hips and grind against her bare wet kitty- Would my love like to become my mate then?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 am

-She lets out a low growl as he grinds against her making it rather hard for her to think straight.- Yes very much so.
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 am

-He smiles big as he leans up and gives her a kiss as he uses his tail to position himself to her opening- Me will let you control our mating this time since it is our first time take your time and enjoy yourself my Mate.
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:56 pm

-She slowly lowers herself onto his shaft allowing herself to feel every inch of him.- I'm sure I'll enjoy every moment of it. -She starts to ride him very slowly at first watching his reactions as she continues.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:06 am

-He lets out a low growl as she slides down his shaft- And so will me my love. -as he says that he holds her hips and leans up some and gives her a deep kiss as he takes his right hand and lightly runs his claws down her back from the top to the bottom of her butt-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 am

-She bites her tongue as he runs his claw down her back. She begins to ride him slowly at first trying to get use to his size before she speeds up some. Monster balls her hands into fists while they rest on his chest since she is unable to scratch him without causing harm to herself.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 am

-He lets out a low growl as she rides him and he makes his scales as soft human skin as he takes his head and puts one of her breasts in his maw as he plays with the nipple with his tongue. He continues to run his claws down her back and over her butt and then back up.-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:25 am

Now why did you make your scales so soft? -Monster continues to ride him slowly gaining speed as he plays with her nipple. She begins to dig her nails into her hands the faster she rode him.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 am

Me made my scales soft so they dont hurt you -as she rides him he makes his ridges stand out more on his shaft making it hit all the good spots as he leans back on his back-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 am

-She moans as makes his ridges stand out more. Monster bites her lip quickly to stop the moan.- Why would your scales be a problem?
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:18 am

My scales are hard and rough and this way if you wanted to bite or claw me you can -he lets a moan escape as his hands go from her back to her breasts and plays with them and the nipples-
Back to top Go down
Monster
Admin
Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:46 am

-She slows some feeling every single ridge as she moves. Monster leans down towards his neck and lightly speaks.- You mean like this. -She bites down rather hard as she claws at his shoulders with a sly smirk.-
Back to top Go down
Cal'sa
Admin
Cal'sa

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 am

-He lets out i loud growl in pleasure as she bites him and places a hand on the back of her head- Yes like that my love -he starts to move his hips in sync with her-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bedroom   The Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bedroom
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Oddities :: Places :: Cal'sa's Castle :: The Castle-
Jump to: